I am thankful to have a roof over my head, not be alone and to be eating turkey this Thanksgiving. Just last year I was squatting alone at my friends Scott's with only 10 bucks in my pocket and Thanksgiving was a one-pot chicken and bean dinner. Today, there is enough turkey and trimmings for a family of six and although the place is not crowded I am far from alone. I have a wonderful girlfriend who has chosen me. I am truly blessed this Thanksgiving!
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Thankful
I am thankful to have a roof over my head, not be alone and to be eating turkey this Thanksgiving. Just last year I was squatting alone at my friends Scott's with only 10 bucks in my pocket and Thanksgiving was a one-pot chicken and bean dinner. Today, there is enough turkey and trimmings for a family of six and although the place is not crowded I am far from alone. I have a wonderful girlfriend who has chosen me. I am truly blessed this Thanksgiving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment