Monday, December 17, 2007

Single Bill


Single Bill is well, single. So, I enjoy talking to him about his active social life.

Aaron: Everything in New York is so expensive. As a struggling actor how can you afford to date?

Single Bill: It's tough no doubt. It's all about timing and limiting their expectations, but It really depends on the situation.

Aaron: O.K. How do you decide when to pick up a check?

Single B: If I know I'm going to get laid, always. But before that, I make sure to split checks especially if I'm dating more than one woman. I'm not looking to be taken care of I just can't take care of someone else.

Aaron: What if she doesn't reach or leaves to go to bathroom when the check comes.

Single B: (Laughing) Easy, put your half on the table and tell her what she owes. As far as the bathroom leaver is concerned, I have dealt with this several times. I tell the waiter to take back check and only deliver it the when she is there.

No comments: