A perfect weekend for me starts with a diner. They are comfortable places where everyone is welcome and special treatment is earned. Diners operate on this basic premise: A man has to eat. It's the simplicity and lack of pretension I love. You want to find me happy on Sunday morning? I'm the one in the back booth, coffee in hand, paper on the table, earning my seniority.
Monday, December 3, 2007
Sunday Brunch
A perfect weekend for me starts with a diner. They are comfortable places where everyone is welcome and special treatment is earned. Diners operate on this basic premise: A man has to eat. It's the simplicity and lack of pretension I love. You want to find me happy on Sunday morning? I'm the one in the back booth, coffee in hand, paper on the table, earning my seniority.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment