Adrienne and I had plans to see a movie. When I arrived at her apartment she was comfortably watching TV with her roommate Kay.
Aaron: Would you still like to go to the movies tonight?
Adrienne: Yeah, but we could just stay in as well.
Aaron: If you're still not feeling well we could definately stay in.
Adrienne: I don't know though I would like to go out. I haven't been out all day.
Aaron: Kay, could you use your female intuition and tell me what she wants to do.
Kay: She wants to go out. She just would like you to want to stay in with her as well. Once you agreed to stay in she wanted to go out.
Adrienne: Yeah.
Aaron: Of course.
2 comments:
Aaron,
A bit of a surprise - but I stumbled across your blog. This is an effort to reconnect with an old friend. I hope you are well in NY. Drop me an email if you feel like catching up.
-Kevin
kevin.hathaway@gmail.com
I absolutely love this posting - it is so ture and funny, more even if it is from the real life
Post a Comment