Stretch is my best friend in New York. We have a unique relationship that goes beyond me being his walker. I have known Stretch since he was four months old. We have spent, two hours a day, five days a week, for the past four years together. I have seen him go from being almost helpless to quite independent and do it with a style all his own. We are currently in the same place of our own timeline. Through this experience, I have gained tremendous insight into myself and others. I am truly grateful to know him and often feel he is walking me.
Monday, November 26, 2007
Stretch
Stretch is my best friend in New York. We have a unique relationship that goes beyond me being his walker. I have known Stretch since he was four months old. We have spent, two hours a day, five days a week, for the past four years together. I have seen him go from being almost helpless to quite independent and do it with a style all his own. We are currently in the same place of our own timeline. Through this experience, I have gained tremendous insight into myself and others. I am truly grateful to know him and often feel he is walking me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment