Saturday, December 22, 2007

Joey Sighting


I saw Joey yesterday and yearned for our old relationship, him, me and the woman we both dated. We were Bruce and Ashton, and she was our Demi Moore. He actually dated her first which makes him Bruce and me Ashton. Needless to say, our friendship didn't grow over night. Those first few years I really didn't trust him. In the end though, he proved to be a truly great friend and I still feel if I ever needed anything he'd be eager to help. Since my ex and I broke up I see less and less of Joey. Break-ups force the surrounding friends to choose sides. Understandably, he was loyal to her. When I saw him, we tried to talk but it is wasn't the same. Our relationship was dependent on her. So, Ashton no matter how close Bruce and you are now, remember he will never leave Demi. Joey and Bruces' actions prove it true.

No comments: