I know this woman only as the Anorexic Runner. I've seen her running midday in the park for years . She runs the big loop twice, which is why I see her so often. Two big loops is about 13 miles and I assume it's just one of her daily workouts. The weather today is a comfortable 46 degrees. She's wearing an 800 fill goose down North Face Jacket and baggy leggings (loose because they don't come any smaller). She's amazing to me, proof of the strength of the human body. Someone should've intervened a long time ago. But just last week, I heard a fellow female runner tell her how great she looks.
Saturday, December 22, 2007
Thin to Win
I know this woman only as the Anorexic Runner. I've seen her running midday in the park for years . She runs the big loop twice, which is why I see her so often. Two big loops is about 13 miles and I assume it's just one of her daily workouts. The weather today is a comfortable 46 degrees. She's wearing an 800 fill goose down North Face Jacket and baggy leggings (loose because they don't come any smaller). She's amazing to me, proof of the strength of the human body. Someone should've intervened a long time ago. But just last week, I heard a fellow female runner tell her how great she looks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment