Thursday, February 28, 2008

Take 3


I was out for drinks with friends when I saw a couple making out at end of the bar. Something about her struck my interest and I began staring at them (I do this a lot). My male friend noticed and asked what I was looking at. I asked him if he noticed anything weird about the kissing couple. He looked over. "It's the girl." I said. "She just isn't in to him." He agreed pretending to be her he added, "He'll do." We asked another friend for the female version. She watched for awhile, smiled and said, "She just wants to feel good." We had three different takes on the same conclusion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That insight can only come from a man. What type of man you ask? The type of man that after hearing me listening to Bob Marely told me "Well, you white boys have to start somewhere."
That is why I'm happy to stumble upon this blog. The insight continues. . .
Fitz