hey man. i was searching for your youtube obama hair clip and found yer blog! haha. i love the music in the background to the heath ledger video. the comments on the obama hair cut video are funny. keep on keepin on
I think your Obama haircut really got the message across in a whimsical way. I work with your mom in Hatton, I'm the Activity /director . We are hoping to see you on the big screen soon! You are very talented. I also saw your Klondike commercial....Over the top but pretty cool
3 comments:
I thought it is a great idea. It is very creative. I am telling all my friends to check it out.
hey man. i was searching for your youtube obama hair clip and found yer blog! haha. i love the music in the background to the heath ledger video. the comments on the obama hair cut video are funny. keep on keepin on
I think your Obama haircut really got the message across in a whimsical way. I work with your mom in Hatton, I'm the Activity /director . We are hoping to see you on the big screen soon! You are very talented. I also saw your Klondike commercial....Over the top but pretty cool
Post a Comment